Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cop Out

Please excuse today's post. It's not that it's won't be FULL of highly entertaining and stimulating information, it's just that I woke up very early this morning to meet my friends and head over to Las Colinas (home to our popular radio show) to see one of my very favorite actresses in person, Queen Latifah.

Yep, you got it right. I won't even apologize for loving her, in fact, she responsible for being in some seriously quality movies - Chicago, Hairspray, Secret Life of Bees, all the while maintaining her class and sass. Anyway, I will provide more pictures later.

For now, I will leave you with a few of my favorites from J. Crew's new arrivals. I will note, out of fear of sounding completely materialistic, that being visual is a hobby of mine and consequently, a job description. So please enjoy my personal picks from a recent work project:

Polka dots!
I wish I had a reason to buy this...
Leopard is a neutral.
And for the inner-bride in all of us...

2 comments:

  1. I love that polka dot top with everything in me. And I am completely salivating over those leopard print flats. I could so see you in that wedding dress. So pretty. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's the wedding dress!! the one we picked out last year...sigh, i still love that

    ReplyDelete