Friday, January 22, 2010

Razzle Dazzle

Here are a few things that I've come across and can't help but love. Per usual, there are a few design inspirations thrown in for good measure.


A little bird bowl! This ranks low on the practicality scale because I can't imagine running this through the dishwasher, but still - love it.

Where on earth do you wear a dress like this? I think the first thing that comes to mind is New Year's Eve, which is inconvenient since I've already sworn off NYE festivities for next year. Where there's a will, there's a way. Don't be surprised if you see me prancing around Albertson's in this little number.

Lastly, anyone else (besides Bailey and Me) a Belieber?


Happy weekend, buddies. I'm sure to soak up some of this Texas sun and hit up a tennis court or two. Doesn't it feel like Monday is so close already? Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment