Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday Ramblings

If it's going to be cold, might as well have a cute jacket to sport around - am I right?

I just love these stylish little duds from Smythe:


In other (completely unrelated) news, I joined a co-ed kickball team! This isn't completely random, seeing as how I was on a co-ed softball team with the same group of guys this past Summer. However, last night was our first game and from the looks of things, I think it's going to be a lot more social. First of all, you lose ALL ability to look athletic when you are getting pegged from behind with a big rubber ball. Also, have you ever tried to throw a kickball? It's absolutely hilarious. Unfortunately, we didn't walk away with a kickball victory last night (9-8) but I'd like to think that it was just our learning curve. Stay tuned for more tales from the field and hopefully a few pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment