Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"What ever happened to predictability?"

An ode to San Fran...

Oh how I love your pastel buildings stacked on top of one another lined by palm trees on your curvy streets. Your food and wine are delicious, the people are nice, the breeze is refreshing and your sun is intoxicating. The surrounding cities (Berkeley, Sausalito and Napa) were just as wonderful and I'm glad I got to experience them. If someone asked me what my favorite thing was I would be hard-pressed to pick just one. From the Farmer's Market to Napa to City touring, it was the perfect getaway. Cheers to our amazing tour guide and selfless companion, she made it more memorable than anyone else could.

I can't wait to luck into another cheap flight and go back.

I really tried to narrow the pictures (& videos!) and this is what I came up with. I wouldn't blame you for finishing mid-post.

(click to enlarge)


1 comment:

  1. omg - the videos are the best souvenirs we could've asked for.

    ReplyDelete