Friday, December 18, 2009

5 Golden Rings

In case you haven't noticed, it's the holidays around here. I mentioned in my Halloween post that my office is no stranger to company work parties and Christmas is no different. We were asked to sport our tackiest outfits and bring our best secret Santa gift for our Thursday party. I was lucky enough to borrow my vintage sweater and accent them with my light bulb earrings, because if my Mom has taught me nothing, she has advised me in the art of a well-crafted accessory.

Anyway, I did not walk away with triumph from our Christmas fashion show (let it be said - the round of applause voting system is seriously faulty), but I did happen to take part in a secret Santa gift exchange that involved no less than four over-sized TV remotes (?) , a crazy chicken calendar (??), a Snuggie (!!), handcuffs (??), a tiny robot (also, ??), and a partridge in a pear tree.

Here's to hoping for a re-count...


Who has two thumbs and loves tacky sweaters? We do!


"Is it my fault that the first seven days all involve birds?" - Andy Bernard, The Office

2 comments:

  1. OMG...this is almost as good as Lynch's office party....they had a DANCE party! She said people were legitimately sweating...

    ReplyDelete