Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm not going to write you a love song...

or a Bachelor recap. Due to my presence as the Sara Bareilles concert, I missed last night's episode. However, I fully intend on watching it this evening and then posting my recap tomorrow morning. I am dying to know what happened because I kept receiving texts that said things like "scandalous" and "unbelievable," so I can only assume the worst.

Little Sara B. was adorable and proved that she is incredibly talented. Unfortunately I forgot my camera or else I'd upload some cute pictures from last night's event. I'll try and update later!

Also, I'd like to give a special shout-out to the Myers clan for their participation in the Austin 1/2 Marathon. I can only assume that their calves are still sore but hopefully it was worth the fight!

Happy Tuesday to my people.

1 comment:

  1. Spill the spoiler Rogers!

    PS...I LOVED Jillian's dump me dress too!

    ReplyDelete